Selamat datang di CaraGampang.Com

You're my friend

Friday, October 12, 20120 comments

Clouds in the blue sky
Tells the story of us
When torrential rain like tears
And the sun was so bright face

Colors of the rainbow in the blue sky
Just be silent witness
Witness the story of my journey with you
When the difference so beautiful

The sky was speaking
and hum
Chant song longing between you and me
Oh Friend ...

The sky was speaking
Signs rejoice
Greet tomorrow where we're pobud together
Forever ...

And listen, listen pobud
That's all about us,
language story sky ...


Dude,
Whether you know how much time we spent together??
I do not want to know,
Because you're forever to me .....
with you,
It breaks down into tears of laughter
His grief was split into happy
And tears were already falling ....
Takan turned into sorrow
With you, kepenatanku crushed vanished

Sometimes one time,
Prejudice never keep you from me
But really guys,
Anger will not last long in my heart
I realize I'm bound away into your heart

Remember guys,
We've sat down with
Paint the sky with dreams
About me, you and the life ....

By : www.dhermatrik.blogspot.com
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. Dherma Trik | Internet Gratis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger